Skip to content
- EASY TO DRILL - These big blanks are easy to drill and provide plenty of material to practice on before you start shaping your pen.
- HAND PICKED - We hand pick only the best solid blanks for our kit. No spongy inside that needs lots of filling to look good.
- 3 INCHES LONG - All blanks are extra long so you can square the ends and have plenty of length.
- NO SPONGY INSIDE - The big blanks gives you practice turning Deer Antler before you start to shape your pen.
- ANTLER IS HARDER THAN WOOD - Antler is harder than wood so use SHARP tools and go slow. Sand to 400 grit.
- MADE FROM TEXAS WHITETAIL OR AXIS DEER - We make deer antler pens ourselves so we know that these blanks are ideal for making pens, letter openers, magnifying glasses, etc.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.